Prep 25 mins
Cook 7 hrs
I made this up one day looking for a homey type comfort food.
- 6 -7 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof diced ham
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- salt, to your liking
- pepper, to your liking
- 1⁄2 medium vidalia onion, finely chopped
- Spray crock pot with Pam.
- Mix soup and milk together in a bowl.
- Layer some of the potatoes, some of the salt + pepper, some of the onions, some of the soup, some of the cheese, and some of the ham.
- Repeat layers using equal amounts of each.
- Cook on high for about 2 hours, then turn to low and cook about 5 hours more or until potatoes are tender.
- Make sure to stir occasionally.
- May need to add more milk if necessary.
- All crock pots are different, this is the cooking time for mine, cooking times may vary.