Recipe by CookinMamaof3
This is so good. Well worth the effort! Cook time does not include chill time.
Top Review by Karamia
Yum...this was a great dessert! Beautiful presentation, it would be perfect for a BBQ or picnic. The crust, creamy filling, fruit and citrus-y drizzle go perfect together! I used kiwis, strawberries and grapes as suggested. I think using blueberries and strawberries would be gorgeous for Memorial Day or 4th of July. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 18 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cups fresh fruit, sliced (I like strawberries, grapes and kiwis)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press cookie dough into greased pizza pan. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip and marshamallow creme.
- Spread over cooled crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- In saucepan, combine sugar, salt, cornstarch, orange juice, lemon juice and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
- Bring to boil and cook until thickened (1 or 2 minutes).
- Allow to cool, but not set up.
- Spoon over pizza and chill at least 2 hours.