1/1 Photo of Amy's Fruit Pizza
This is so good. Well worth the effort! Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Press cookie dough into greased pizza pan. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool.
- 3Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip and marshamallow creme.
- 4Spread over cooled crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- 5In saucepan, combine sugar, salt, cornstarch, orange juice, lemon juice and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
- 6Bring to boil and cook until thickened (1 or 2 minutes).
- 7Allow to cool, but not set up.
- 8Spoon over pizza and chill at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 201.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: