Recipe by i_luv_chocolate
This is a recipe that was adapted from one that I had found in a Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook. I just scrambled the eggs instead of making it in an omelet form.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was very tasty. I used bacon in place of the hame but other than that made as is. Added a little cheddar cheese at the end of cooking. The only thing I will do different next time is cook the potatoes longer. Some didn't get done. Thanks. Made for PAC Fall 2007
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
you could add
- cheddar cheese or pork sausage or bacon or mushrooms or green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes and onion in
- margarine over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir often so potatoes and onion don't stick.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in ham.
- Pour over potato mixture. Cook until fluffy like scrambled eggs.
- Take extra care not to burn eggs.