Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My family loves this!! You can also omit the ground beef and make this vegetarian. I do that alot and it is just as good!
- 1 lb ground sirloin (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with peppers and celery
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Del Monte crushed tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced carrots (I know it sounds strange but it is so good)
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- salt, to your liking
- pepper, to your liking
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- cheddar cheese
- chopped onion
- sour cream
- Fritos corn chips
- Put extra virgin olive oil in large skillet.
- Add ground beef. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add onion, celery, garlic & carrots.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Pour beef mixture into crock pot.
- Add all other ingredients & stir to incorporate.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours stirring occasionally.
- We top ours with sour cream, cheddar cheese, chopped onion and frito's.
Delicious and easy ... not terribly spicy, very tasty!