Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I love good "mini" cheese sandwiches (I couldn't say pimiento as a child). So I wanted something a bit different to take to a game night with my friends. This is what happens when you throw together a combination of a couple of recipes and what's in your fridge.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon jalapeno juice
- 1 (2 ounce) jarsliced pimientos, drained well
- 3 ounces cream cheese, very soft
- 1⁄2-1 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, blend the cheeses, cream cheese, pimientos and drizzle in the desired amount of jalapeño juice, depending on how hot you like it.
- Starting with 1/2 cup, add mayo and process. Add more mayo, a spoonful at a time, until the desired consistency is desired.
- Chill one hour, covered, before serving. Store in an airtight container.
- NOTE: I have never had this last very long enough to know how many days it will last.