Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Nobody else in my family loves coconut as much as me. Coconut anything... This cake is so delicious and moist and I can't stay away from it. The cream cheese icing recipe I use to frost it is the same as some posted here.
Top Review by Teacher_01
Wow! This was great! The pudding inside the batter made it so moist and coconut-ty. To help in the calorie department I used whip cream as icing. It was perfect for a warm summer night!
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix
- 113.39 g box coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 314.66 ml water
- 59.14 ml oil
- 314.66 ml coconut
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour three 9-inch round cake pans.
- With a mixer on low, blend together cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, and water.
- When blended, beat for 4 minutes.
- Fold in coconut and nuts.
- Divide batter between 3 cake pans. Bake for 35 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Ice with cream cheese icing.