Nobody else in my family loves coconut as much as me. Coconut anything... This cake is so delicious and moist and I can't stay away from it. The cream cheese icing recipe I use to frost it is the same as some posted here.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour three 9-inch round cake pans.
- With a mixer on low, blend together cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, and water.
- When blended, beat for 4 minutes.
- Fold in coconut and nuts.
- Divide batter between 3 cake pans. Bake for 35 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean.
- Ice with cream cheese icing.