1/3 Photos of Amy's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
1 hr 10 mins
My friend Amy recently sent me her recipe for her sweet zucchini bread. This is "...one of our all-time fave recipes for something dessert-like, even if it isn't specific to Thanksgiving." When her daughter brought home a baseball-bat sized zucchini this past summer, this is what they did with it. :) Makes 4 loaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Beat together eggs, sugar and oil.
- 3Add zucchini and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- 4Bake in 4 well-greased loaf pans for about one hour.
- 5Freezes well, if there's any left after your family goes through the kitchen.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2972.1
- Calories from Fat 1295
- Total Fat 143.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 2014.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 404.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 250.3 g
- Protein 33.9 g