1/3 Photos of Amy's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
1 hr 10 mins
My friend Amy recently sent me her recipe for her sweet zucchini bread. This is "...one of our all-time fave recipes for something dessert-like, even if it isn't specific to Thanksgiving." When her daughter brought home a baseball-bat sized zucchini this past summer, this is what they did with it. :) Makes 4 loaves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Beat together eggs, sugar and oil.
- 3Add zucchini and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- 4Bake in 4 well-greased loaf pans for about one hour.
- 5Freezes well, if there's any left after your family goes through the kitchen.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2972.1
- Calories from Fat 1295
- Total Fat 143.9 g
- Saturated Fat 31.9 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 2014.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 404.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 250.3 g
- Protein 33.9 g