These are my favorite cookies, though they take a while to mix. I make them on a regular basis, because I enjoy them so very much! My family likes Betty Crocker, but not this gal!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups artificial sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2.5 (8 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the first 6 ingredients.
- 3Add the next 5 ingredients in any order.
- 4Add chocolate chips and stir.
- 5Add flour and mix very well.
- 6For best results, refrigerate cookie dough overnight. Otherwise, they will be rather flat.
- 7Form cookie dough into balls. Bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until desired color is achieved.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 52
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: