An unbelievably delicious breakfast casserole, very dear to the friends of Amy Otto of Lynn, MA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml butter, to grease pan
- 709.77 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 453.59 g breakfast sausage, chopped into little pieces
- 14.79 ml onion flakes
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 1 loaf French bread, ripped into pieces, yielding about 3 cups
- 6 eggs
- 354.88 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9.5 x 11 in baking dish.
- 2Mix together cheddar, tomatoes, sausage, onion flakes, basil, garlic powder and oregano, and dump into baking dish. Add french bread pieces.
- 3Beat eggs and mix in cream and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amy's Amazing Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.7
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 191.9 mg
- Sodium 986.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 29.7 g