Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An unbelievably delicious breakfast casserole, very dear to the friends of Amy Otto of Lynn, MA.
- 14.79 ml butter, to grease pan
- 709.77 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 453.59 g breakfast sausage, chopped into little pieces
- 14.79 ml onion flakes
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 1 loaf French bread, ripped into pieces, yielding about 3 cups
- 6 eggs
- 354.88 ml cream
- salt and pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9.5 x 11 in baking dish.
- Mix together cheddar, tomatoes, sausage, onion flakes, basil, garlic powder and oregano, and dump into baking dish. Add french bread pieces.
- Beat eggs and mix in cream and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.