Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
An unbelievably delicious breakfast casserole, very dear to the friends of Amy Otto of Lynn, MA.
Make and share this Amy's Amazing Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter, to grease pan
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb breakfast sausage, chopped into little pieces
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 loaf French bread, ripped into pieces, yielding about 3 cups
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9.5 x 11 in baking dish.
- Mix together cheddar, tomatoes, sausage, onion flakes, basil, garlic powder and oregano, and dump into baking dish. Add french bread pieces.
- Beat eggs and mix in cream and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over ingredients in baking dish. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.