- 50 g amul cheese, grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups rice
- 1 cup Urad Dal, soaked for 5-6 hours and ground to a fine smooth paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 -4 green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add salt to rice and dal paste and leave covered for about 8 hours.
- Grease a flat tava very lightly.
- See that there is no excess fat or the dosa will not spread.
- Pour a ladleful of mixture on the tava and spread it quickly with the back of the ladle.
- Pour a little oil on the sides and cover for a few seconds.
- Uncover and add a tablespoon of grated Amul Cheese, a few bits of green chillies, onion and fresh coriander.
- Fold over and serve at once.