- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with non-stick coating.
- Arrange the fillets in baking pan and sprinkle with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Top with a layer of tomato, then onion and parsley.
- Mix bread crumbs with cheese and oil, sprinkle on top of fillets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.