Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Italian style baked salmon that is simple and simply delicious!
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with non-stick coating.
- Arrange the fillets in baking pan and sprinkle with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Top with a layer of tomato, then onion and parsley.
- Mix bread crumbs with cheese and oil, sprinkle on top of fillets and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
Fabulous!! The salmon bakes up so tender and moist. The tomato and onion flavor is perfect. We REALLY loved this! Didn't change anything, wonderful! Thanks Lorac, this is a definite keeper.
What a simple, elegant, healthy, classy recipe. Everyone loved it! It's a keeper -- thank you.
Very good and easy to prepare