1 hr 32 mins
1 hr 12 mins
Found online from A Taste of Switzerland by Sue Style. I haven't made this yet but posting for ZWT7. Times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- 2Then saute in oil until well browned.
- 3Mix saffron into the broth and add to lamb.
- 4Add onion and cloves.
- 5Simmer for 1 hour.
- 6Mix flour with wine and add.
- 7Simmer for 15 minutes and serve.
- 8Goes best with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ammitaler Schofigs (Swiss Saffron Lamb Stew)
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 985.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 35.1 g