Recipe by Miss Annie
This pie does not have very many ingredients in it, but it is ohhh so good. I don't know why it's called Tears on Your Pillow Pie. Funny name, but great pie.
Top Review by Elvis Cooks
This recipe is sweet. I brought this to a group function, and those with sweet tooths were in heaven, while the rest of us thought it was a bit overdone. If you like your desserts sweet, you might give this s try!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour, and milk until well blended.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF or until crust is light golden brown.
- Turn off oven and leave the pie in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.