I got this recipe from a friend at school who did a speech on them. She gave us each a sample. They were so good!
- Mix granulated sugar, powdered sugar, butter, and cooking oil together.
- Add eggs, mix again.
- Add flour, cream of tartar, vanilla, and baking soda mix together.
- Drop small balls of dough on cookie sheet.
- Pour a small amount of granulated sugar in a bowl.
- Dip bottom of a cup in the small bowl of sugar.
- Then slightly flatten dough with the bottom of cup.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.