1/2 Photos of Amish Sugar Cookies
Amanda J's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend at school who did a speech on them. She gave us each a sample. They were so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix granulated sugar, powdered sugar, butter, and cooking oil together.
- 2Add eggs, mix again.
- 3Add flour, cream of tartar, vanilla, and baking soda mix together.
- 4Drop small balls of dough on cookie sheet.
- 5Pour a small amount of granulated sugar in a bowl.
- 6Dip bottom of a cup in the small bowl of sugar.
- 7Then slightly flatten dough with the bottom of cup.
- 8Bake in oven at 375 degrees.
- 9Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g