Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great breakfast! Kids love it, and it's a nice variation between pancakes and toast. ENJOY!
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 -6 pieces bread (thick-sliced if you can find it)
- Beat all ingredients, except bread, together.
- Preheat frying pan.
- Dip bread into milk mixture and place in hot frying pan.
- Pour leftover milk mixture on top of the bread.
- Fry on both sides until brown.
- Serve with peanut butter (optional) and syrup.
This is soo good. My kids loved it so that automatically makes it a winner at our house! Thanks!
I made 2 thick-slices for breakfast and the vanilla and spices are a great addition. Thanks so much for posting this easy and tasty recipe. Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
This was a good french toast. Thanks WJKing. Bullwinkle.