- 2 cups ground beef (uncooked, I use ground round)
- 2 cups raw potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- onion (I like to add thin slices of onions on top)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper before adding the next layer. Place potatoes in the bottom of the casserole. Add the layer of celery. Add the layer of hamburger. Add the layer of onions. Add the green pepper.
- Pour the tomatoes over the mixture.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350°F (I cover with foil after about an hour).