Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
The cupcake version of the famous pie.
Make and share this Amish Shoo Fly Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Add baking soda to boiling water; then add molasses and set mixture aside.
- Make a crumb mixture from flour, brown sugar and margarine, and reserve 1 cup of this aside.
- Mix together the remaining crumb mixture, liquid mixture and applesauce.
- Pour (batter is thin) into cupcake pan lined with cupcake papers, and sprinkle reserved crumb mixture on top of each cupcake.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.