this will make about 6 servings..my husband never gets tired of this...really good
Make and share this Amish Salisbury Steak recipe from Food.com.
- .Soak crackers in milk.mix together all ingredients for beef patties.shape mixture into 6 oblong patties and brown slightyl on each side.
- Save the drippings.place them in a baking dish --
- Prepare a gravy by adding 3 cups water to the beef drippings.
- Bring to a boil, make a smooth paste with flour and 1 cup of water.
- add paste to boiling drippings in a thin stream.
- Stir quickly and constantly to prevent lumps.
- Add seasonings and heat till thickened.
- pour gravy over beef patties.
- Bake at 400* for 45 minutes.