Delicious and easy-to-make Amish recipe for potato salad. Note: Amish potato salad is sweet so this isn't your typical potato salad. It's much better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until cooked, but not too soft.
- 2Use a food processor or salad shooter to chop cooked potatoes and hard-boiled eggs (or you can chop by hand).
- 3Combine onion and celery with potatoes and eggs.
- 4Mix all remaining ingredients well and stir into potato mixture.
- 6Best when made a day ahead. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Amish/Mennonite Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (4932 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5574.7
- Calories from Fat 626
- Total Fat 69.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 2563.6 mg
- Sodium 15619.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1141.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.2 g
- Sugars 824.3 g
- Protein 121.1 g