- 6 ounces orange gelatin
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 10 ounces chunk pineapple, drained
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 ounces maraschino cherries, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, mix orange gelatin according to instructions.
- In separate bowl, mix lemon gelatin according to package directions.
- Put in refrigerator till each is set.
- Drain pineapple and cherries.
- Cut gelatin into cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Chill several hours and serve.