Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty peanut butter spread that is often served at Amish restaurants. It is common within Mennonite communities and is sometimes known as "church spread", since it is brought and served at their church gatherings. It is great on bread, bananas, ice cream, graham crackers, ect. Kids, of all ages, will love this!!! ;)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups marshmallow creme (such as Marshmallow Fluff)
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Yields approximately 8 cups.