Amish Oven Beef & Noodle Stew
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Dissolve beef bouillon in water in large Dutch oven.
- Add chuck roast, cloves, celery, carrots, onion, green pepper and parsley sprigs.
- Cover; bake until meat is tender, 3 hours.
- Transfer meat to cutting board.
- Shred meat into bite-size pieces.
- Remove vegetables from broth with slotted spoon; chop.
- Return meat and vegetables to broth.
- Stir in uncooked noodles, salt and pepper; cover.
- Bake until noodles are tender, stirring once, about 30 minutes.
- Add additional water if noodles absorb all of broth.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.