Recipe by grandma2969
this is good..somtimes I use fresh orange slices to decorate top with or along side serving we think this is very refreshing... prep time includes chill time
- 1 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup fresh orange slice
Directions See How It's Made
- mix gelatin in cold water.add boiling water and stir until dissolved --
- add undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate -- stir and chill until thickeneed.
- beat egg whites at high speed until frothy and fold into mixture --
- beat mixture until frothy --
- decorate with orange slices to serve.