Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice side dish. I love thise with the sweet onions (1015, Vidalia, Maui Sweets).
Make and share this Amish Onion Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together the dry ingredients, then add the milk.
- This should make a fairly thick batter.
- Add the onions and mix thoroughly.
- Drop the batter by spoonsful into hot deep fat.
- When golden on one side (about 3-4 minutes), turn them and flatten them into patties.
- Fry until golden on the second side (about 3-4 minutes).
- Drain on paper towels.