1/1 Photo of Amish Oatmeal Whoopie Pie Cookies
These are even better than a Little Debbie oatmeal cookie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal, not instant
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1For oatmeal cookie mixture -- cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- 2Sift together flour, salt and baking powder and add to creamed mixture.
- 3Add cinnamon and oatmeal.
- 4Mix well. Add soda to hot water and add to batter -- mix well.
- 5Drop by tblspoon onto greased cookie sheet;
- 6bake 19-15 min in 325* oven.
- 7For filling, combine egg white, vanilla, milk and 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- 8Cream well.beat in mixing bowl about 10 minutes.Add rest of ingredients and beat an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 9Put filling between 2 cookies.
- 10Wrap each whoopie pie cookie in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Oatmeal Whoopie Pie Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 233.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g