Amish Molasses Nut Cookies
- preheat oven to 375*.
- in large bowl, cream crisco and sugar, then edd the eggs, molasses and vanilla and mix well.
- in a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- and then add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour milk.stir in the nuts.
- drop batter onto greased sheets, by tspful spaced 2" apart -- and bake for 30 minutes.until golden around the edges.
- allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on sheets before removing to rack to cool completely -- .