Not sure where I found this recipe, but it's asked for alot for lunch ^_^
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- 2(While macaroni is cooking, boil eggs.)
- 3In seperate bowl, stir together the eggs, onion, celery, red pepper, and relish.
- 4In another seperate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, mustard, white sugar, vinegar, salt.
- 5Combine both mixtures, pour over macaroni. Stir until well blended.
- 6Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.9
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 722.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g