Recipe by Rev. Colt
This is a great recipe. Easy to make and delicious. I tried it at a party and really enjoyed it. This recipe is so simple I am embarassed to even post it.
- 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 16 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 16 ounces water
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Cottage Cheese in 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Add Macaroni.
- Add Water.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Stir together.
- Place in preheated 300* oven.
- Take out after 30 minutes and stir.
- Place back into oven for 30 more minutes (make sure you check it every few minutes after another 20 minutes because you do not want to overbake it or it will dry out).