Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
I am 12 and I can do it so obviously it is simple, easy and fun!
- 16 marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 (4 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2⁄3 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Melt the marshmallows and milk in a double boiler.
- Pour that mixture over the gelatin, stirring it until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in the cream cheese until it dissolves.
- Add the pineapple and cool the mixture.
- Add salad dressing and whipped cream and chill until firm.
Cool , light and refreahing on a hot summer day ! This makes a 9x13 pan full so , it was a lot for just DH and I but , it is very good !
Hi Cookin'Kate, my mother used to make a salad almost just like this, she only used 1/3 cup salad dressing(mayo.)but everything else is the same. We all loved it.