Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Although I haven't tried this recipe, I thought it would be a good recipe to try to make my own dressing and possibly add some other spices.
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour, plus
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Mix thoroughly the oil, egg, mustard, salt and 1/3 cup sugar.
- Set aside.
- Over low heat blend flour, 1/3 cup sugar, vinegar and water.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Combine well with first mixture.