Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
An Amish recipe I'm putting here to try later.
- 4 large red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Boil the potatoes until medium soft.
- Shred in food processor along with onion.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Heat butter and oil in skillet, add potatoes.
- Cook over low heat 15 minutes until bottom is brown.
- Cut into quarters and turn pieces over.
- Add more butter or oil if pieces stick.
- Cook until brown.