Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
another fabulous recipe from Edna Miller from Holmes County Ohio...
Make and share this Amish Double Chocolate Crunch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- Mix in order given and add 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
- Spread in greased jelly-roll pan, and bake in 350° oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread with 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows and bake 2-3 minutes longer.
- To prepare ICING.
- Put the following in saucepan over low heat and stir till melted: peanut butter, chocolate chips and rice krispie cereal.
- Spread on top of marshmallows and cool and cut into squares.