I love this pudding as a light dessert after a heavy meal. Prep time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first five ingredients well.
- 2Onto this mixture pour 1/2 cup cold milk and let all soak while heating in a double boiler the two cups of milk.
- 3Stir soaked crackers and other ingredients into hot milk.
- 4Cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Cracker Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 288.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g