yummy! recipe did not give an oven temperature..but I am guessing 350*..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1scald milk in saucepan -- add beaten egg yolks.3/4 cup sugar, cracker crumbs and coconut.mix well --
- 2cooking and stirring constantly.till thickened.
- 3remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 4pour into sprayed 3 quart baking dish --
- 5beat egg whites till stiff and gradually add 1/2 cup sugar to make a meringuw --
- 6spread over pudding and put in oven long enough to nicely brown meringue tips.
- 7be careful not to burn.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Cracker Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.7 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 42.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g