Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup amish starter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and grease a 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixer bowl combine starter, eggs, milk, sugar, flour and cornmeal.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Mix in oil, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, remove and cool completely on wire racks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOTES : *NOTE: You can use 2 cups of any of the following, or mix each until you have 2 cups; Grated Carrot Chopped Apple Raisins Walnuts