I've never had corn pudding before this, and I am sold. This is heavenly and simple to make. Recipe courtesy of Down Home Cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 1 1/2 quart souffle or round baking dish and place in the oven (If doubling the recipe, use a 2 1/2 quart dish).
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the eggs, flour, sugar, and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in the milk, creamed corn, and corn kernels and pour into the hot dish.
- Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until set.
- Let stand for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with the chopped parsley.