Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are great Christmas cookies with a twist. From the Amish, for us to share with our friends and family.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and sugar. Blend in molasses and eggs.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- and stir into molasses-egg mixture. Roll out dough on lightly floured board and cut.
- into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
These were delicious cookies Starfire. My family & I adored these little treats. They were perfectly spiced and not to sweet. Quick and very easy to make. I added these cookies to my christmas tins and trays this year. Everyone asked for the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing.
Very yummy cookies, I can't stop eating them. I used oil instead of butter (lactose intolerant) so I had to add more flour. My 3 year old son had a lot of fun helping and making the shapes.