Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
LOL You might notice, a lot of these recipes that I'm posting serve a lot of people. It's because.. I have a huge family. :)
- 12 cups water
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the water, chicken, onion, celery, carrots and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the corn, noodles and butter; cook 10 minutes longer or until noodles are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This is the recipe I use. Everyone loves it and I make it often.