1/2 Photos of Amish Chicken Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
A casserole for the nights you have to get a good meal on the table in a hurry. I love casseroles that use good ingredients and is a recipe that you can change to your own taste. You could add some other vegetables to this one. I just love the Dutch-Amish recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine, then add flour and stir until smooth.
- 2Gradually add milk and broth, then seasonings and mushrooms.
- 3Combine chicken, cooked noodles, and prepared sauce.
- 4Place in an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan and top with Parmesan cheese.
- 5Bake at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes, or until heated thoroughly and top is browned slightly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 1892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 35.3 g