Recipe by Cookin' Kate
Im only 12 and i can make it so it is obviouly very simple, easy and fun. Amd expecitally yummy.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a pan, stir in the sugar.
- Heat it until the sugar has melted.
- Allow it to cool then add the beaten egg, flour, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
- Bake the dough at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut then sprinkle it with confectioners sugar, if you like.