Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
Im only 12 and i can make it so it is obviouly very simple, easy and fun. Amd expecitally yummy.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Melt butter in a pan, stir in the sugar.
- Heat it until the sugar has melted.
- Allow it to cool then add the beaten egg, flour, vanilla, salt, and baking powder.
- Bake the dough at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cut then sprinkle it with confectioners sugar, if you like.
Good butterscotch flavor, not too overpowering. I don't know if I would call it a brownie, it is more of a really thick cookie, but it tastes amazing!!!
Very good butterscotch brownies! Chewy and delicious. I used 3/4 cup of flour instead of the 1 cup. I also added about 1/2 cup coconut and walnuts to the dough. Big hit at our house..Thanks Cookin'Kate!
This is the recipe I make, except I use half the flour. Chewy, moist... This is a 'moaners' recipe! I also add about 1 cup pecans, and only bake for 20 minutes. Quick and easy. It only takes about 10 - 15 minutes to get these in the oven!