1/2 Photos of Amish Bread Pudding
What's better than bread pudding ? This sounds delish ! Another recipe out of my Missouri Amish cookbook 1990. I am unsure of the serving size or pan size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak torn bread in cream.
- 2Add sugar and butter, beaten eggs, cinnamon, salt and vanilla, stirring to blend.
- 3Put into a buttered baking dish.
- 4May add a little chopped citron, chopped raisins or dates if you wish.
- 5Bake approximately 40 minutes in a 375 oven.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.1
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 330.8 mg
- Sodium 299.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g