This is really very good...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1on the three large eggs, you will need to seperate and beat yolks and whites in seperate bowls.
- 2Mix together sugar, flour, cloves and cinnamon.
- 3Add butter, beaten egg yolks and milk.
- 4In a seperate mixing bowl, beat 3 egg whites till peaks form.
- 5Fold this into first mixture.
- 6Pour into 2 unbaked pie shells and bake at 350* till set.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Bob Andy Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1056 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1096.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 366.6 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 213.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 200.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: