I've adapted a couple of recipes from here and there, and give this away for Christmas presents every year. We have a dehydrator, so my fruit has no sulphites in it. You can of course change the fruits to ones of your liking, I just find this combo particularly tasty. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Divide the oats between two 9*13 pans, and roast for 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes. If you're substituting smaller oats, roast for a shorted period and watch them carefully.
- 3Remove the oats from the oven and put in a large bowl.
- 4Add the other dry ingredients and stir until evenly distributed.
- 5Whisk together the oil and honey, pour over the oat mixture and stir.
- 6Package the cereal in ziplock bags as quick as you can to preserve freshness.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amethyst's Granola Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: