Prep 22 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 50 g unsalted margarine
- 100 g sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 175 ml soymilk
- 325 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- lemon extract, to taste
- 150 g confectioners' sugar (optional)
- 4 teaspoons warm lemon juice (optional)
- If you like, prepare your choice of egg substitute (for example use 1 Tbsp EnerG mixed with 4 Tbsp warm water- equals 2 eggs) and use this instead of the eggs.
- Mix together margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar, prepaired egg-substitude or eggs and soymilk.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder.
- Add lemon extract to your liking.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a cornet with a wide opening to get 12 equal portions 2 inch apart on a backing sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until light brown (do not overbake!).
- For the frosting (optional) mix together confectioners sugar and the lemon juice and put it on the biskuit cookies while they are still warm.
- You can put on gummi-bears or M&M's for a childs birthday.