Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 177.44 ml Italian salad dressing
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or as long as overnight).
- Remove chops from bag, discarding marinade, and grill over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done, about 8-15 minutes total cooking time (depending on thickness of chops).
Dh loved these pork chops! I marinated them for about an hour in the fridge. Used four boneless pork chops and cooked them on my grill pan. Enjoyed the spicy flavor from the worcestershire sauce. Will try these pork chops again sometime and marinate them overnight.