Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe makes a scrumptious cookie!
- 2 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts
- Stir the first 3 dry ingredients.
- Stir together butter, sugars until creamy. Beat in vanilla and egg until blended.
- Stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Put in the refrigerator and let chill for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on sheets for 5 minutes and transfer to racks to cool completely.